Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree: 3pmp picture (Creative Ideas)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 3pmp

Subject: Creative Ideas

Forum: Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Creative Ideas
3pmp wrote:
Your Christmas tree sounds like a very good idea for the creative gift giver. My gift would not be a seed tree but a calendar made from my own photos which I have compiled on my computer for easy access to plan my first calendar that is made from my own adventures that I partake in during the year. I will be giving one calendar to my church pastor who was featured with his wife for the month of March. In the month of April I have a picture of my garden with the first pumpkin bloom appearing in the picture. I have included a picture of my calendar with this comment. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in 2010

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America