Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree: Sharran picture (Creative Ideas)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sharran

In reply to: Creative Ideas

Forum: Article: The Charlie Brown Seed Tree

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Creative Ideas
Sharran wrote:
Thank you so much, for your comment and for your Christmas wish. My wishes are the same to you.

Your calendar is lovely, beautiful in fact. It might surprise you, but I did the same thing a few years ago. I made the calendar for my family and here is a photo of it propped against my computer screen beside your photo. It looks much the same as yours, but more focused on my family photos than on my garden. I used more of a collage style, too, instead of the single pictures. It was fun to do, and much appreciated by all who received one.

If I had thought of it this year, I could have done one like you did for my friends, using my garden photos. What a clever idea, I appreciate your sharing it.

Thanks again, and again, blessings to you this Christmas season.
Sharon

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America