Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts: Tau10 picture (Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tags)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Tau10

In reply to: Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tags

Forum: Scrapbooking and Paper Crafts

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Tim Holtz's 12 days of Christmas tags
Tau10 wrote:
n2, Thanks! I just discovered Tim's products, and boy has it been fun buying up new supplies. I took a year off, my creative mind went to sleep. I admit I'm not a girly scrapper, so having a guy out there making products I can relate to has awakened the sleeper! I've also been turned onto Artist Trading Cards, so I've been making those. Tim Holt. com has a site/blog and he has just released new information on new Distressing Ink pad colors, and has designed a new Sizzix machine with Die-cuts and embossing folders. So check it out, you won't be disappointed, there is also a yahoo group call AllThingsTim, I joined so I could share and chat with other people. Someone posted so helpfully (NOT) lol that Jo-ann's fabric was having a sale of Tim's products, cha ching, there went another $100, you can't beat 30-40% off. I also had to make a promise to my partner not to order anything more for awhile, or until I run out haha, so I guess I better get scrapping, the sooner I use it up the sooner I can order more. My BD is coming in 4 months, so if his new Die-cuts don't work with the old machine I'll have to put the new one on my wish list.

Here is a picture of my ATC's; I'm doing series of 10 travel cards where we have been, where I want to go. Then a series of 10 our our beloved feline Jaz whom passed on Jan 10, 2007.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America