Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Article: Winter Blues: normajlaw picture (I can relate but only this week)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright normajlaw

Subject: I can relate but only this week

Forum: Article: Winter Blues

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of I can relate but only this week
normajlaw wrote:
We are having a very cold couple of weeks in Florida. It was 19 this a.m.......everything looks dead except the rye grass and oak trees(they don't lose their leaves and then not all until February)and
of course the pines. Our horse troughs are frozen and probably my gold fish also. The bluebirds don't even wait for me to whistle to come to the feeder for meal worms. I think all the birds would gladly follow me inside.........even my black lab is leery of the cold grass. We are anxiously awaiting a warm up and ever thankful we don't have this weather very often. Attached photo is a cassia plant.
last bloom before the cold last week.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America