Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Sewing and Quilting: Mojoquilter picture (12 MONTH BLOCK SWAP - MARCH)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Mojoquilter

In reply to: 12 MONTH BLOCK SWAP - MARCH

Forum: Sewing and Quilting

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of 12 MONTH BLOCK SWAP - MARCH
Mojoquilter wrote:
anything will be wonderful :) I made another one today lol...I'm going to make 9 and make lil' Miss Rian a big girl blankie and I found another stack of earth toned batiks! gotta try this one out in those. My doctor switched me to regular Ambien for my insomnia since my prescription insurance won't cover Ambien CR anymore and even though the past few nights have been a little restless with waking up with a headache at 3am, I'm finding that my focus is coming back and I have a lot more energy. I was on the Ambien CR for 3 years and it helps tremendously with sleeping the whole night through, but I had no clue it was still affecting me through the day. I guess I just got used to it. I'm hoping the headache is just a withdrawal symptom and temporary. I kinda like this newfound energy:)

This message was edited Jan 29, 2010 1:22 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America