Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Self-contained Box Gardens: liannenc picture (E-Bucket thread continued here)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright liannenc

In reply to: E-Bucket thread continued here

Forum: Self-contained Box Gardens

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of E-Bucket thread continued here
liannenc wrote:
Linda, so sorry I missed your request a while back (in the earlier incarnation of this thread) for pics of the tomatoes I grew in the Ebuckets! I'll post a pic of the plants I took on October 18, which is when I harvested all of the fruits before our first frost. Since these were plants from cuttings taken towards the end of the season, they didn't get a chance to get very big, but they did yield VERY well for the size they were, and they seemed much healthier than the ones I grew in grow bags and cages all summer.

I have the four I made last summer and I've already told my husband I want to make 4 more (at least!)... guess I need to start lurking at the dollar store again so I can find the right colanders!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America