Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Article: Attracting and Keeping our Feathered Friends, the Songbirds: sharondippity picture (My experience is a bit different)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright sharondippity

In reply to: My experience is a bit different

Forum: Article: Attracting and Keeping our Feathered Friends, the Songbirds

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of My experience is a bit different
sharondippity wrote:
Liquid,
I live in the woods, I am blessed that all my moments are Kodak.

The red-winged males stake out their territories and begin to signal their mates with their songs, it's beautiful and last quite a long time in the spring and early summer. I have tall swamp iris all around my ponds and they love them to nest in.

The wild birds are beautiful, but the tree rats are more fun to watch.I don't like the raccoons they are into everything, they will even pull up a thacth of lawn looking for a kernel that might have fallen. And..then there are the armadillo that dig for grubs and tear the lawn up.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America