Photo by Melody
We rolled out several small fixes on January 29. If you encounter any problems, please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

Container Gardening: 2racingboys picture (Who has Hostas in pots?)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 2racingboys

Subject: Who has Hostas in pots?

Forum: Container Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Who has Hostas in pots?
2racingboys wrote:
I need to move about 98 or so hosta this spring. I have another 40-50 something at my mother-in-law's house I moved to her house last year. We had a tornado back in June that took out a huge tree that blocked all of my hot afternoon sun. Other trees were severely damaged too & main limbs were broke. Now it's pretty much full sun & hostas have to be moved or they will fry. I don't really have a place where I can plant all of these hostas, but thought maybe containers would work. I have a few giants, but they aren't 'giant' yet & won't be for probably several years. I have mostly medium/small plants with maybe 15 or so mini's.

This photo shows the size of some of them. Many are a bit smaller.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America