Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Beginner Flowers: MechelleT picture (The Lasagna Garden Brigade #2 (Continued))

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MechelleT

In reply to: The Lasagna Garden Brigade #2 (Continued)

Forum: Beginner Flowers

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of The Lasagna Garden Brigade #2 (Continued)
MechelleT wrote:
Ok guys, here ya go. This is one side of the garden. I have two more "squares" on the other side, so it is twice this big. So far I just have the cardboard layer and aged horse manure with leaves, shavings, and pine needles mixed. I am going to put down a layer of leaves and straw and then one more thin layer of horse manure. I will take more pics when the rain lets up. I walked it and it is 20 x 35. Hope thats not too big but I figured I could plant some flowers in part of it if I needed to.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America