Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Its of jurassic proportions here...! Sadly now it is gone to seed and I need to get harvesting. I keep spreading its joy every where here. It smells soooo heavenly too and a great butterfly berth! I tried it on the prairie.. so far no go except for a few. It should get goig ok, just may take a couple years.. The wild pinks do great as do the sand phlox so im looking forward to it!

That yellow is a heliopsis and the orange is tigerlilies.. the lililes dropped their bulblets already and I dint get a chance to grab any.. so I wil have more coming in the garden, but that is ok! They look cool with the phlox.

My DL guru has a really pretty shocking magenta phlox that is about half the height of my talls.. im like gimme those hoping they will cross and go tall in that color! That would be an awesome bloom!

.....more hens and chicks here.. LOL!

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America