Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Got some watering done this morning and picked and killed some weeds and yanked tares out of the one daylily patch.

Picked maters, filled my jugs with water for fertilizer, took out the trash and did a few other pidditily things.

Oh that dahlia of yours is too weird!!! Looks like a rud! I dont normally do dahlias, but I liked this one and for 99c.. well......couldnt go to wrong if I had to winter one tuber over!

Guess ima gonna have to pich that tunia... its foliage is difernt!

I finally found a hole-less pot for the elephant ears. I might have made a mistake in getting 2 if they get too big...! Testing it for leaks as we chat! LOL

This is licorace plant...

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America