Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Seachanger picture (Daffodils and spring flowers)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: Daffodils and spring flowers

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Daffodils and spring flowers
Seachanger wrote:
They are lovely Jean, I used to have a few split corona, but over time being in the garden, they disappeared...All the ones that are a little different now, stay in pots so I can find them.

Nylon hasn't flowered yet Anthony, but it is in bud....I noticed that it is one of the parents of Mitimoto and quite a few others too...It must be a good one.
I still have Spoirot, Smarple and Fyno to flower yet.....Do you reckon that Spoirot and Smarple are Poirot and Miss Marple...Someone has a sense of humour....
This little one is Tete a tete.....

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America