Photo by Melody

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: BLOSSOMBUDDY picture (THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright BLOSSOMBUDDY

In reply to: THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed
BLOSSOMBUDDY wrote:
Oh poor you!! My sedums did great I have matrona that dos fair... it took awhile for it to get established... they like pith poor soil and dry...but yeah, they can be ugly at times!

Yes, they were over crouded and had to be divided... on that garden we mangled yanking out that maple bush.... we left destruction in its path and there were spring bulbs that I put in nursery cans years back and they got rumped up in the process of the tree removal, so we yanked the cans out and they had multiplied so well they were actually busting the nursery cans they were originnally planted in so I thought to yank all of them in that bed and man, I have a haul to replant. I sink my daffs, hyacinths, lycoris and the like in one gallon pots and leave the rims showing just a hair above the dirt line so I can easily lift them in the fall when the time comes. It recycles alot of my nursery pots too!

My last rose of summer......

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America