Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Trash to Treasure: Gourd picture (here's my little treasure wheel)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Gourd

In reply to: here's my little treasure wheel

Forum: Trash to Treasure

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of here's my little treasure wheel
Gourd wrote:
Hi guys!, I miss you all too.. I've been learning a couple of crafty embossing on metal projects and making the old type Spaniard saints, etc.. and today I gave a class at the senior center on doing this. I think it took me a couple of days to get all the kits ready, and took everything but the kitchen sink to class. I hope I did this craft justice. Everyone went home with a completed saint or pattern of their choice. It lasted all day and I'm surprised we actually got finished from start to end.

I will try to get photos of some things I've been making, the time seems to fly lately and sometimes the computer doesn't agree with anything and won't run as fast as I would like it to.

Faye, you and digger have made some neat stuff. I am wishing there was more time to do all of this. The Day of The Dead is being celebrated here and I am taking some oil painting classes here, and this is my version of All Souls Day Day of The Dead celebration: (Saint of Death) something like that. They hung this up in a Gallery at the downtown area where they have a whole exhibit with these types of paintings..

I've been working on making my Totem poles with Clear Vases and Clear Plates for the birdfeeders.. when I finish one I'll post a photo. The glue is not agreeing with this project at all. I need to find something that will dry faster.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America