Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Cut Flowers and Floral Design: bigred picture (THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright bigred

In reply to: THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed

Forum: Cut Flowers and Floral Design

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of THE GPS 11 - The Glorified Potting Shed
bigred wrote:
Well,I'm back...again.

It's gone from mild summer weather to "DANG! It's cold!" in a weeks time. Gotta be in the hi-30's this am.

Finally got the halloweeny stuff down and packed away. Had a great crowd for the haunted house but none of the lil maggots were scared of anything....LOL. Hit the stores for after Halloween sales for next year's event which I have already themed "Grannie's Gore Store".

Busy all the rest of the week,putting plants in the greenhouse and getting ready for winter then I'm off to San Antonio for Thanksgiving week w/ my DD and grandkids.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America