Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Computer Talk: Sparks42 picture (computer messages or signs)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sparks42

Subject: computer messages or signs

Forum: Computer Talk

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of computer messages or signs
Sparks42 wrote:
I get way too many messages from my computer: "There is not enough memory or disk space to run word". I have deleted many folders and documents and still I often get this message.
Another one, "The docuiment (name of document) casued a serious error the last time it was opened" Would you like to contiune opening it? I cleck yes, and it opens fine, have never had a serious error when opening a document. Another Often after I have closed a document and go back to it I also find another one of it with the first letter missing and a $ in front of it. I just delete it but would like to know what causes it. Another: "Word automatically saved changes to normal document template. Do you want to load it?" No I don't and just close it bu its anoying getting that so ofter. The last one I will show as a picture. Would like comments and suggestions on all of this.
Sparks

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America