Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Computer Talk: Sparks42 picture (computer messages or signs)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Sparks42

In reply to: computer messages or signs

Forum: Computer Talk

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of computer messages or signs
Sparks42 wrote:
Eggs, you got a real dumbbell here. I did not see "Local Settings Folder". I did open CCleaner, had removed temporary files with it. Did not know what else to check, have used Print screen to get a list of all that was on there, took 4 pictures. Maybe you can tell me which ones to clean or which ones to leave alone. I also went to "add or remove" and removed quite a few things then wondered if I removed some of the wrong ones, if so too late to change that but later I may a list of those I am not sure about and ask you wherther I should remove them. If you should finally get disgusted with me I wont blame you for just saying forget it.

I don't know how to put more than one picture at a time on here so you will get "ccleaner 1" here and will just have to put the others on in separate messages/

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America