Photo by Melody
PlantFiles is getting a new look! Just in time for spring, we're rolling out a new look for the best online plants database. It will also work with your smart phones and mobile devices, so now you can take it with you on garden center visits or botanical garden tours. Questions or comments? Please post them here.

Ask-a-Dave's-Gardener: PamelaMesserall picture (ANSWERED: want to know how to get a dragon tree??)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright PamelaMesserall

Subject: ANSWERED: want to know how to get a dragon tree??

Forum: Ask-a-Dave's-Gardener

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of ANSWERED: want to know how to get a dragon tree??
PamelaMesserall wrote:
You have a pic on daves site of a dragon tree. I look exactly like the plant tree i have at our friends. I want to know about it. they have had it several years and cut it back every fall. I really liked it, and she thought it came from a tubular. and the first part of the name started with Red. I seem to be way off. One articial I was reading if it is the same plant, said this plant in the south has become a problem. Can't get rid of it. But there again, I don't know if it's the same. They showe pic of it in the wood, and it look exactly alike. But I just want to know what I am trying buy and how. If you have any thoughts please let me know. I do have two pic I took that I could send, It really looks like the pic that Dave has on his site.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/articles/view/3163/

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2015 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America