Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: MyaC picture (Brugmansia - summer)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright MyaC

In reply to: Brugmansia - summer

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Brugmansia - summer
MyaC wrote:
I'm back and OK,poor Ann in el-arish took a real whopping, copping.when it's like that you just get on with it,all i can say is thankgoodness for insurance!!!!!!

The bay I live in Horseshoe Bay got quite a storm surge on Yasi's tail,our Foreshore was destroyed but they are slowly cleaning up, had about 1 metre high of sand deposited on the road and in the parks,it's now 13 days since yasi and they are still working 8 hour days clearing it up with earth moving equip.the pic below is of the toilet block 300metres from our home,we were lucky no surge as we are protected but lots and lots of tree damage.4 coconuts downed on our power/phone lines and not one fallen towards the house,all fell away from the home,the debris cleanup is enormous.We got the equivalent of a Cat3 Ann would have got the Cat 4.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America