Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Homesteading: freedom_sailer picture (retired, living self sufficently in Alabama (Part 2))

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright freedom_sailer

In reply to: retired, living self sufficently in Alabama (Part 2)

Forum: Homesteading

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of retired, living self sufficently in Alabama (Part 2)
freedom_sailer wrote:
view no. 2, also another block has been added to the far side past the gate/overflow had to dig out into the bank to get it set in an cemented. LOL i cant draw a straight line .. nither can i lay blocks straight. haha .. there was a reason i laid em like i did tho, they work better with the flow of the water out the gate arranged like that. an the lip left in front of em will give me something to lay flat rock against an cement em to it all to cover up the cement blocks ... sometime in the future

This message was edited Feb 23, 2011 5:58 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America