Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
❁ ❀ ❁ ❀ Good morning everyone. ❁ ❀ ❁ ❀
The sun is trying to come out so I am hopeful of a nice day, as was yesterday after lunch.
I started moving the broms into the older greenhouse and they do look really good as I have higher benches in there where one can see the lovely colors closeup .
I cant put the hanging baskets in there as you cant hang anything on the frame. It is too flimsy to hold weight. I will make some sort of posts that I can display the smaller basket ones on.
I will post some pics when I finish.
Hello Karen. My zygos are budding too. I have read that the variegated one is a bit iffy. I dont have any so cant tell you. I have one beautiful white with a pink edge which is always first out . It is just about to open.
Even some of my small cutting grown ones have buds.
Hello Chrissy, yes , we are all a bit mad around our favorite plants and should all attend a gardeners anonymous club.
I am going to move a camellia later as it doesnt get seen as much as it should. I will put it out in the open and then replace it with my Dracunculus which has to come out of the shadehouse.
I also have a large Green Goddess arum to move. She has been getting so big in the corner of the shadehouse. I may put her in the brom greenhouse as there is a bit of a corner space.
Charleen, your roses are so lovely. I only have on miniature that struggles out in the garden. Probably because I always forget its there.
Hello Colleen. I'm glad you let the boys have their natural fun in the mud. I am getting so sick of seeing all the ads etc saying we should use this or that to kill germs.
If our bodies never get any germs , how can the system learn to fight them.
One has to laugh at the idiots extolling all this as there are so many germs on things we touch every day like our plants, our shoes, our purse etc etc....
PC gone mad.
I saw an interesting article in a magazine the other day. Well , interesting to me , and I'm sure many other ladies.
The panties from back in the 30, & 40s are making a comeback and sales of thongs have fallen a bit. It may sound silly to the fellas, but I, for one , am sick of trying to find undies that actually look and fit like undies.
I am sure some of the young things that were buying thongs etc are now growing up and finding that a nice pair of comfortable undies can also be very pretty and sexy.
Maybe they are tired of pulling the darn skimpy undies from their rear ends
Better get a move on as I want to make a start on moving my broms early.
Hello to everyone out there. I hope you are enjoying Easter and I am leaving some pretty egg baskets around the place for you all.
Charleen and Louise, you will find special ones out there for the girls and Charley.
Stay safe and warm.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America