Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ♬ ♪ ♭ ♫♪ ٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ♬ ♪ ♭ ♫♪ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀
Good morning everyone and a very Happy Easter.
I ate my eggs already and also the hot cross buns. I will have to wait now until shopping day and maybe buy another one. I do like chocolate. Only milk chocolate though. Hubby eats the awful dark stuff and white chocolate is not real chocolate to me.
i am very good with any chocolate usually and ration myself if I buy a block.
I finished moving the broms yesterday as the showers went away by mid morning.
They look very nice and I will go out and get a few pics when the sun comes out. I can now have fun demolishing the old shadehouse. There will be a few small plants left but they can stay and live in the new greenhouse when it gets here. I will have to watch as I remove the shadecloth because I have seen a few large huntsmen at times in there.
I see even more of my ranuncs and anemones coming up . May be a short winter and an early spring.
Hello Chrissy. Your brugs look beautiful on the other thread. Hope your brother is doing well now.
Hello Pam. I am usually so annoyed at what I have to buy in the undies dept. that I really dont worry who is on the checkout.
Can I just have one more gripe ? Socks and hankies...... what happened to proper socks and lovely ladies hankies?
I could not find a decent hankie and ended up buying from USA where they are listed as collectables. Can you believe it ?
I now have some very pretty ones .
Socks .... hmmmm....... I always wear socks and cannot abide those silly little things that barely cover your feet. Not good for me as they slide under my feet ,so I am restricted to mens departments because apparently its still okay for men to wear proper socks.
okay, thats enough of that.
I hope everyone has a lovely day and doesnt overdo the chocolate.
I am going to eat the last couple of lamingtons and imagine they are all chocolate.
Happy Easter Dianne, Elaine, Karen, Teresa, Anthony, Charleen and Louise.
Enjoy your gardens and keep safe .
Just another indulgence, but have an Easter Egg each from the Tea Room.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America