Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ♬ ♪ ♭ ♫♪ ٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ٩(̮̮̃̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ ♬ ♪ ♭ ♫♪ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀
Good morning everyone and a very Happy Easter.
I ate my eggs already and also the hot cross buns. I will have to wait now until shopping day and maybe buy another one. I do like chocolate. Only milk chocolate though. Hubby eats the awful dark stuff and white chocolate is not real chocolate to me.
i am very good with any chocolate usually and ration myself if I buy a block.
I finished moving the broms yesterday as the showers went away by mid morning.
They look very nice and I will go out and get a few pics when the sun comes out. I can now have fun demolishing the old shadehouse. There will be a few small plants left but they can stay and live in the new greenhouse when it gets here. I will have to watch as I remove the shadecloth because I have seen a few large huntsmen at times in there.
I see even more of my ranuncs and anemones coming up . May be a short winter and an early spring.
Hello Chrissy. Your brugs look beautiful on the other thread. Hope your brother is doing well now.
Hello Pam. I am usually so annoyed at what I have to buy in the undies dept. that I really dont worry who is on the checkout.
Can I just have one more gripe ? Socks and hankies...... what happened to proper socks and lovely ladies hankies?
I could not find a decent hankie and ended up buying from USA where they are listed as collectables. Can you believe it ?
I now have some very pretty ones .
Socks .... hmmmm....... I always wear socks and cannot abide those silly little things that barely cover your feet. Not good for me as they slide under my feet ,so I am restricted to mens departments because apparently its still okay for men to wear proper socks.
okay, thats enough of that.
I hope everyone has a lovely day and doesnt overdo the chocolate.
I am going to eat the last couple of lamingtons and imagine they are all chocolate.
Happy Easter Dianne, Elaine, Karen, Teresa, Anthony, Charleen and Louise.
Enjoy your gardens and keep safe .
Just another indulgence, but have an Easter Egg each from the Tea Room.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America