Photo by Melody

Self-contained Box Gardens: Kindlekat picture (Self-Watering Veggie Table )

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Kindlekat

Subject: Self-Watering Veggie Table

Forum: Self-contained Box Gardens

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Self-Watering Veggie Table
Kindlekat wrote:
Dear DG members,

I am so proud to be able to tell you all first, that I finished my first design and plan of a self-watering veggie table! Since I was inspired by the EB's that I grew in all last season thanks to you all, I wanted to let you all know about my project. For easy reading, I made it into an instructable. You can find more photos, directions, etc here:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Self-Watering-Veggie-Table/

Yes, the girl in the photos is me, and yes, it's the same username on that site as well. I will keep you all updated on the progress of this table, and if it goes well, I will be building more for myself!

Please let me know if anything is confusing, or misleading in any way, and I'll be happy to fix it.

Thanks for all the inspiration and being able to share my gardening worries, questions, and successes with all of you over the past year.

Hugs!
Kindlekat
aka
Kristen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America