Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Very quiet in here today. I am sure you are all enjoying time with family over Easter.
I love these warmer autumn days and getting lots done outside, but I know it wont last long. Winter will be upon us in no time.
I have just about finished the demolition of the old shadehouse and moved the few plants left in there. The Dracunculus had formed 3 big bulbs and now resides in the corner of the front grass garden alongside the tiger lilies.
The monsteria will go into the old begonia greenhouse today. should do well there. It was grown from an old bit I found in the tip years ago. I found 2 small Elephant Ears coming up in the zygo house too. I did have a couple of them in pots about 5 years ago which died. I left the old dead bits laying on the ground behind the new shelves when I moved all the zygos in. The new plants have sprouted from the old dead stalks. They must have been lying there thinking about growing again for a while because they were certainly very dead when I tipped them out of the pots. .
Marvellous thing , nature.
I hope you all had a lovely time over the weekend . It seems the weather was fine everywhere .
Teresa, I hope the shakes had a holiday for NZ's weekend.
Louise , are you there yet ???? lol
Charleen, Hope you and the furry ones enjoyed Easter too.
Hello to everyone else. The sun is out and I am off outside to enjoy it.
Happy gardening . Here is a very yummy Braided Fruit Loaf to enjoy.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America