Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: chrissy100 picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chrissy100

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
chrissy100 wrote:
Buttons scare me ...I am always waiting for something to break when I push one ...what always surprises me is that they don't break most times, I killed my last camera by dropping it.
My camera is just a cheap little one it's called fujifilm (it was on special for about 170.00 with the thingy plug to put it into the puter) it has lots of settings that I don't understand ...the set up in this new puter is a bit weird with the pics but I just keep plodding along.
We had some fairly hot temps over the weekend between the drizzles, but temps dropping overnight, drizzling on and off over the past week, it went all night and all day here, it's almost 3 in the arvo and it's still drizzling, I have tracked muddy clay everywhere :(
Don't know if it was worth the efforts outside because I am wet through, but I miss the garden when I haven't had the time or opportunity to go play with my plants.
My poor Ginko is not going to be it's spectacular self this Winter ...it lost so many leaves in that horror hail storm and the ones still on it are torn as well ...what a shame, I love the Autumn colour it presents, butter yellow mulch too.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America