Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. It is a good morning here. We have had a few really lovely autumn days and a few more to come before the cold comes back. I see in the paper that the forecast for winter is maybe a short cold and drier winter and an early spring. I hope so.
Hello Teresa, so glad you had a good time and dont you two look fine and fancy.
I showed hubby the planes. He likes any sort of planes.
Hello Anthony. My pots are all ready for the new bulbs. I am planning on a special bulb place so I can see them all when I sit outside. My hippies will be there with the liliums and a few yellow clivias..
Hello Dianne and Colleen. That brug looks wonderful. I wish mine would grow like that. well GHA does but the others are slow.
Hello Anna, I hope you get a sale soon and can move where you can make a start on a new garden.
Karen sounds like you have been very busy. You will have some fun getting plant into the new space.
Hello Chrissy. It must smell beautiful in your garden now , with all the flowers on the brugs.
I finally finished getting all the old shadehouse down and moved all the timber down the back. Hubby will burn most of it in his fireplace in the radio room during winter. I moved the plants that were in there out to the garden. I had fun with Green Goddess arum as she had grown to twice the size of any out in the garden. No more soft living for her, she now has to live among the trees.
I also move a camellia. My lovely "Donation " She has been struggling to grow in the corner of the front yard so now she is out near the irises i the open and has room to spread her arms.
Better move as its doctodr appointment today for mu annual checkup.
I wont mention that I wore myself out getting the shadehouse moved and also strained my arm muscle by reaching up to try and lever off the cross pieces of the frame .
Have a lovely day and please try some of this yummy Buttermilk Fruitcake.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America