Photo by Melody
Hard to believe how time has flown, but the16th DG annual photo contest has begun! Find the details here. Best wishes to all the entrants!!!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: TEA ROOM # 87, 1 by chrissy100

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright chrissy100

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
chrissy100 wrote:
hey good for you Anthony! ...glad you had such a good time and congratulations.

Well Jeane it's same today as yesterday 5 or 6 mins of sun then more rain ...more wind and cold.

golly all the drama with the seeds :( hope it gets sorted out everyone.

No I don't like TV in the bedroom ...that is a no no here too though lots of people like to have them.
I did have when I was in my 20's but I have a radio to listen to instead for myself, I like to hear the chat as I fall asleep.

Nice garden club link Marleneann

Enjoy your evening everyone :)

I will be getting up to watch the wedding tomorrow, I am a sucker for weddings, I did have a cry when Princess Mary married her Prince Charming, can't watch a fella cry without reaching for the Kleenex and to see a handsome Prince weep with love as his bride approached ...well.
This is Dianna's son and that alone will require tissues ! I truly hope they live happily ever after.

Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America