Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Poultry and Livestock: Moodene picture (Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Moodene

Subject: Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies
Moodene wrote:
My daughter n her family are down from Mountain Home, Idaho..and she needed to go to TSC to get her a hat she wanted. Her son-Mikey heard peeping sounds and yelled..I hear baby chicks!! I just dropped my head and GROANED..shook it sideways...so off we went to go chase him and his soon to be stepbrother-Eli down before they get a chance to handle baby chicks....wound up buying 9 babies..LOL...2 red colored pullets-belongs to the boys and 7 bantams my daughter n her boyfriendwanted...BUT BUT BUT..I said...who is taking care of these???? when ya'll leave Saturday???..they all looked at me...oh no..ya'll don't..needless to say..I will end up having 5 to 7 here depending on my daddy taking some home after the boys are gone back.....lol

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America