Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Poultry and Livestock: Moodene picture (Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Moodene

Subject: Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies

Forum: Poultry and Livestock

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of Moodene's grandson's boo boo babies
Moodene wrote:
My daughter n her family are down from Mountain Home, Idaho..and she needed to go to TSC to get her a hat she wanted. Her son-Mikey heard peeping sounds and yelled..I hear baby chicks!! I just dropped my head and GROANED..shook it sideways...so off we went to go chase him and his soon to be stepbrother-Eli down before they get a chance to handle baby chicks....wound up buying 9 babies..LOL...2 red colored pullets-belongs to the boys and 7 bantams my daughter n her boyfriendwanted...BUT BUT BUT..I said...who is taking care of these???? when ya'll leave Saturday???..they all looked at me...oh no..ya'll don't..needless to say..I will end up having 5 to 7 here depending on my daddy taking some home after the boys are gone back.....lol

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America