Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Still fine weather here and I am able to get lots of the tidying up done in the garden.
Hubby had news on his radio site that the awful tornados in USA hit Barnesville in Georgia , which is where our lovely friend Charleen is. I hope she is safe. It has been terrible over there, with so many deaths. Louise, I hope also that your place in Florida is okay. Our sympathies to all the bereaved and devastated people over there.
On the other side of the globe, the royal wedding seems to have gone off really well. I never watched but was interested to see the dress this morning. Such a beautiful dress, Simple and elegant , like the wearer.
I wish them well.
Hello to Teresa, Pam, Karen, Colleen, Dianne, Chrissy, Anthony and Marlene. Elaine , I hope you are well up there too.
Getting a bit overcast here so I will get out and finish a few jobs I have started.
Lots of weeds growing well so the Roundup will be coming out .
Have a great weekend and enjoy your gardens.
Try these Raspberry Coconut Slices.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America