Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. foggy morning here and very nippy. Not far off a frost I would say. We are off again today. Hubby needs some bits from Hamilton. Another lunch I dont have to cook. We usually dont get out this much so its great the weather is behaving.
Karen, I hope you can get some help for your shoulder soon. It is very energy sapping , having a constant ache.
Pam, you sound very busy there. Take care you dont catch that cold. I hope the bub doesnt get it either.
Anthony, give old Sooty a good pat for his excellent watch cat work. I will keep an eye out for those tins you are after, but have never seen any at the market here. Used to see lots of that type of thing when I was living in Bright. So many little towns and places to see those old things up there.
Good luck with the cacti Colleen. A good way to make pocket money. Most people are happy to pay reasonable prices for nice plants. Mine are growing well but now the cold weather is coming, they will most likely go to sleep for awhile.
Better move as I want to take a few photos . Alphonse Mucha and Butterbomb are out again and I have another iris out.
Have a happy day and keep warm and dry.
Hello Teresa, Chrissy, Elaine, Dianne and evreyone else.
Charleen, I hope all is quiet around your way now.
Louise, pats for the girls.
Heres an indulgence for you all.
Black Forest Cake.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America