Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. A very nippy morning here but sunny and fine. yesterday was the same. I love this Autumn weather. Lots of mushrooms and pretty toadstools popping up everywhere.
Hello Elaine, lovely to see you back again. I'm sure you will relax a bit more with less property to worry about.
Pam, rest and let the darn thing run its course. Not much any medication can do with colds etc. Poor little baby must be very grizzly. At that age , its hard to for them.
Chrissy, I'm glad your brother is improving . The changes with the nurse may allow you both to relax a bit more.
Hello Colleen. I am watching the pot with the winter hippie in as it grows bigger. All my usual ones are dying off now and I have put all the pots on their side for the winter. I did buy a small papilio bulb but it shriveled . Luckily I didnt pay too much for it. I still have a seedling one here which is looking good.
Hello Anthony, Marlene, Teresa, Karen and Dianne.
Charleen what is out in your pretty garden now ? Give Charley a cookie from the kitchen.
Louise, are you all settled back in NH ? How was your garden when you arrived ?
Today is ' putting up the new greenhouse ' day.
It arrived yesterday and I am impatient to get it erected so I can start getting my cuttings etc in there.
I have my smaller mini greenhouse ( about 4'x 2'x 2') which will sit inside the larger one for the more tender seeds.
Washing day also, so I had better get moving.
Have a lovely day and enjoy your gardens.
here are some yummy Cream Cakes to have with your cuppa.
Colleen, I always think of Brian when I put out anything with cream. He did love it so much.
Happy day, Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America