Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. i have the small heater on at my feet. We are getting very chilly mornings now. The days are not too bad though. Yesterday was very odd. We had fog/mist then a shower. The sun came out so I hung the washing. Large clouds appeared from nowhere and rained on it. I took it all inside to the dryer so the sun came out and stayed around.
Chrissy, I would not take any notice of people who get offended at a simple query. I bet those people dont know half of what goes on in their own areas.
I never knew NZ had tornados either. Teresa, I hope thats all you have there.
I said to hubby that with all the weird weather phenomena around we had better watch out. This area is one big volcano area.
I often joke about it when we are over in Mt Gambier as the beautful lakes are in craters. I said to hubby, if I ever see bubbles rising in the water I am gone.
Thing is where would one go to escape ?. The whole world is a restless place and its not so far back in Earth history that it was really wild.
We just have to learn to live with it , tragedies or not. We cant go anywhere else.
Hello Dianne. I am growing to love the salvias more as each one flowers. They are so hardy here. I bought two more the other day. A very pretty pink and another blue/purple.
I had better get a move on and make a start on my benches in the new greenhouse. I want to make a start on getting the seed trays etc in and need the benches.
Hello Elaine, Pam, Karen, Colleen, Anthony and Marlene.
Hello Louise and Charleen too. Hope all is well with you ther.
Have a happy day and stay warm.
Try this Chocolate Banana Cake.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America