Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. My fingers are numb. Its another one of those nearly frost mornings. I dont want frost. The cold is good for a lot of plants but none of us need frost.
I finished the bench in the new greenhouse, so now I can start moving things in. It was a nice place to work in yesterday as the sun ( when it was out ) made it really toasty.
Teresa, we are looking forward to more of your garden pics. I bet Copper had a lovely time on the bed with two best friends at once.
Colleen, your garden must be looking very full now with all the lovely plants growing well.
Charleen, what a beautiful iris. I just bought 2 dwarf ones as I already have a couple and wanted a contrasting color for them. They do so well along paths. Pats for Charley.
Hello Louise. Lovely to see you back again. How are the darling girls ? Must be photo time for themso we can admire them all over again.
Hello Anthony. How are you going with the lilium planting ? Hope Cocky is well too. Have you got little Molly helping you.
Hello Elaine, Marlene, Chrissy, Dianne, Pam and Karen.
I am going out to brave the chill as I have to get a few things moved around out there. Hubby is expecting a friend over, so I wont have time later.
Have lovely day wherever you are and try to spend time with your plants.
Enjoy this Chocolate Pound Cake with a cuppa
Happy day, Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America