Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♫ ♬ ♪ ♩
I hope everyone has a lovely day. Lots of pretty presents....
I have my first plants in the new greenhouse. A tray of canna seeds and my trays of epiphyllum seedlings.
It turned out to be a cold but reasonably sunny day yesterday so I did a bit outside. I really must get at the weeds soon or they will overrun me.
Hello Anthony. What a lovely surprise , finding those rare bulbs shooting. I can imagine whats going on in my pots too. Lots of little shoots getting ready for later. Hope you enjoyed that pizza.
Hello Elaine. Great to see your house in the process of being sold. A lot less to worry about now.
Hello Dianne, your bathroom looks lovely. No room in mine for plants. No shelves or windowsill. Just about room for me in there, its small.
Hello Karen and Pam. Hope all is well with you up there.
Hello also to Chrissy and Colleen.
Charleen. you have such pretty flowers, your garden must please you a lot.
Hello Jeanmoon, nice to see you popping back in. How are things in your garden ?
Louise, your pretty garden must also give you much pleasure. What are you planting now ?
I may get out with the Roundup today and hubby wants to spray around his radio antennas. I always keep a close eye on him when he sprays . He has a tendency to wave the darn thing around and I definitely dont let him anywhere near the garden fences.
Heres a lovely cake for you all to celebrate Mothers Day .
Have a happy day.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America