Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: themoonhowl picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright themoonhowl

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
themoonhowl wrote:
Hello Jean.. The garden is keeping us quite busy....the weeds are voracious and prolific. Harvested the first round of tomatoes this weekend. Hard to beat homegrown vine ripened tomatoes. GRIN School will be out for summer in just a couple weeks and I have plans for the grandson to help replace the greenhouse covers and get them refurbished....my list of things to do and projects to finish is growing daily much to my husband's chagrin.

I hope all of you ladies have had a lovely Mother's Day. This lovely swallowtail was enjoying the asters this morning.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America