Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

Subject: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Here we are moved again. My goodness, sneaking our way through May, it will be the middle of the year in no time. Anthony, I'm sure spring cant be that far away. My daffodils are coming up. Poor misguided things. They will get a shock if their stick their yellow heads out here any time soon. Its quite cold but at least we havent had the icy winds. YET!!!
Hubby says , just wait, they will turn up.
My son in Perth tells me that they are still having very dry weather with warm days. I may have to move back over there to keep warm.
As much as we complain about the cold, it is needed by so many of our favorite plants.
Where would I be without my lovely irises which love cold winters, or all our bulbs which also need that rest in the cold.
Anthony, do you have chestnuts there to cook on the fire? I used to love winter in Bright for that. Delicious.
Hello to everyone out there, I hope you found the right path back to our Tea Room. I had better get over and put up a direction sign. Have a happy day.
We came from here...
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1174972/
Jean.

This message was edited May 9, 2011 8:56 AM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America