Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 87)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 87

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 87
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Time for a move as I cant have you all getting tired legs. We have gone over to here...
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1179223/
Hello Teresa. I beleive you about Copper climbing trees because I have seen dogs do very odd things at time. I had a dog once who loved tomatoes. He would go along the rows when we were doing tomato picking , and eat the ripe tomatoes . I have seen a blue heeler climb way up in a tree.
Hello Karen, you have lots of work there but it will be nice when you have it all finished. Take it easy though. Dont do too much at once.
Hello Chrissy, hope your brother is coming along well.
I have been out to smell the angels . BB and GHA are so Mmmmmmmmmmm
Anthony. Bed is definitely a good place to be in the cold. Our electric blanket gave up last week and I told hubby we had to have a new one straight away. No way I am living without one . The new one is so warm. I adjusts to you during the night so you dont get over hot and have to turn it off, like the old one.
Hello Dianne, your gorgeous Maurice Utrillo is blooming beautifully still.
Hello Charleen and Jeanmoon.
Louise, I hope you are having some warmer weather .
Hello to Marlene, Elaine, Pam and Colleen.
I am off to the kitchen to see whats left to put out for you all.
Here we are, try this Cheesecake with Caramel .
see you over in the new place.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America