Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Seachanger picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
Seachanger wrote:
Jean, I am so glad that you mention those plastic GHs when you do....that's why I bought mine the other day......
All of my Brugmansia seedlings, Desert Roses,Liliums and one poor Frangipani seedling without a head, due to a ravenous snail, are all tucked in for the Winter.....I have confidence that the Frangi will sprout again...fingers crossed..
the best part is that they are next to the glass doors and so I can see them at all times.....

Louise, I would love to say that I can have a restful soak in that bath, but as soon as I get in, Matilda, my dog brings all her rubber toys and drops them in....I am usually sitting on a rubber Kong, while she drops more of her squeeky toys in amongst the bubbles.
When she was a pup, she would walk around the edge...now she is too chunky and there is only room in there for me.
Many's the time I have laid back and closed my eyes, only to get a tennis ball dropped on my head.
I have tried to lock her out, but who can resist those big bug eyes......so I shower more these days.

I like the sound of your dark red Bleeding Hearts.....I have a pale pink one but nothing like the size of the one you showed us last year......I can't remember ever seeing a dark red one, pics please when you can.....I will get the darker pink this year.

Marlene, great pick up that pot..good size for your ferns...
Good luck tonight, Anthony...

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America