Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Still quite dull here as there is a lot of cloud. I dont think we will see the sun any time soon. Its annoying that the sun manages to come out and be lovely for about half an hour in the late afternoon when I am going inside to get tea on.
Everything in the garden seems to be growing in slow motion now with the cold. Except the weeds that is.
Hello Dianne. I have 3 of those g/houses now and they are just great. The sellers say they are only a temporary shelter but the first two of mine have been up for quite a few years you can do so much with them . I have my 3 tier mini g/h inside the new one. Great for extra protection for the really delicate things. Not that I grow delicate things, but good for starting seeds in cold weather. I have shadecloth over mine which slows any deterioration in the sun and also holds them down in high winds.
Hello Anthony. Sounds like you are going to be up to your neck in beautiful liliums . I have mine all in pots along the new g/house where they get sun all day and some shelter from the wind.
Cant wait to see pics of all yours when they bloom. Yes , it is a healthy addiction which gives so much pleasure.
Hello Teresa, so glad you will get all your things repaired . You can feel a lot better about letting Copper out in the garden too.
Great find with that pot Marlene.
Chrissy, hope your brother is coming on well.
Hello to Colleen, Pam, Karen and Elaine.
Charleen, loved that photo of the long ears. Louise, pats for the cuties.
I am going to finish my cuppa and warm my fingers up.
Have a great day and enjoy those gardens.
Stay warm and try some of these Chocolate Brownies. .
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America