Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Pretty cool here too. I won't be looking forward to my next power bill. Enjoy your day at the movies Dianne and you too Jean. I bet you can't resist having a look for some orphans. You'll have to get them out of the cold and back to your place. I have so much to do and I don't know where to start so I'll sit here a bit longer. lol My camera is working beautifully but the flowers are getting a bit ratty now. Time to chop everything back, I think. Can't wait for the new lot of palm pieces to dry out. I have some lovely pieces that I reckon ferns might look good in. Just a thought at the moment. Must go be back later. Have a great day. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America