Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. Jean that grass is a smaller version of Pampas grass. I started with one little plant and now have 3 big clumps. Do you want some? Also, have you got that real dark purple Salvia. That grows very easily from slip. The neighbour gave me some pieces last year when she cut her's back and that's the result in one year. The bees and wanderer butterflies love it. The wanderers were also getting on the Lantana. It was wonderful to see them floating around the garden. Cameren and I are going to try, mind you I said TRY, to dig the duck a pond today. Branden has made a new friend at school and I think, at this stage, that he is going to play with him. Should be a lovely day here. The sun is shining at the moment but it is a bit nippy. Butter Bomb is absolutely covered with flowers and buds. Gee, It's a beautiful plant. After RFP I must say that he is my next favourite. Well I hope everyone is well and the aching shoulders etc are behaving themselves. Must go be back later. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America