Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Pam, if I am remembering the same planter poles as you mentioned, I have 2 in my shadehouse.. They are the ones with the pole around 6' . with 4 curly arms that just grip the pole with the weight of the baskets. I found one at a garage sale for $1 and the other at the tip before it closed down.
I buried the base in the ground a bit for stability and have some of my zygos hanging on them. One even came with 4 brass baskets which I use down in the fern house.
I will keep an eye out for any more .
Thanks Colleen, but no type of pampas grass for me, I just liked the look of the tops. . I am going to look for some of that red fountain grass that seems to be in lots of gardens. I havent seen any in the nursery but may find some on eBay.
Yes, I do have that salvia in several places around the garden. It is lovely and I had lots of butterflies here too .
Still raining here so nothing has been done. I really must move from the heater before I cook myself.
Enjoy the day and keep warm.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America