Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Pam, if I am remembering the same planter poles as you mentioned, I have 2 in my shadehouse.. They are the ones with the pole around 6' . with 4 curly arms that just grip the pole with the weight of the baskets. I found one at a garage sale for $1 and the other at the tip before it closed down.
I buried the base in the ground a bit for stability and have some of my zygos hanging on them. One even came with 4 brass baskets which I use down in the fern house.
I will keep an eye out for any more .
Thanks Colleen, but no type of pampas grass for me, I just liked the look of the tops. . I am going to look for some of that red fountain grass that seems to be in lots of gardens. I havent seen any in the nursery but may find some on eBay.
Yes, I do have that salvia in several places around the garden. It is lovely and I had lots of butterflies here too .
Still raining here so nothing has been done. I really must move from the heater before I cook myself.
Enjoy the day and keep warm.
Jean

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America