Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
ctmorris wrote:
Good morning everyone. I had a post ready to send and couldn't get a pic to attach then I hit the wrong button and lost the lot. Here we go again. I only have one old duck Jean and he's a brown one with a dark green head, a Kkaki campbell, I think. He already has a couple of plastic ponds but I thought that it would be nice to give him a larger one and then we can landscape it with rushes etc. Just a thought at the moment. I hurt my back yesterday working on that large palm trunk. I think that I will have to work with the smaller ones from now on and put them up on the bench so that I don't have to bend. The larger ones I can tote with the sack trolley and manuevre into place and stand the broms on top. Jean I was going to get the tree-loppers to leave one trunk entire, but I thought that I probably wouldn't be able to move it where I wanted. I'm glad I didn't now as the smaller ones are so heavy, I think I would have needed a crane to move a whole trunk. Well, boys are up and rearing to go so had better do some work. Be back later. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America