Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. All getting ready for the carpet ride I see.
Pam, you must come along . Dont forget, being virtual, you will feel no cold, just enjoy the views.
Elaine and Marlene, we'll pick you up on the way north. Colleen, I hope the brom people can find us. I'm sure there will be lots to see if we do go via South America. I can see Sue now with half a tree in her bag.
Those pasties sound yummy too.
Anthony, come along on the ride and leave others to do a bit of work. Cocky will love the trip.
Those lilies are so beautiful. Maybe we'll find some to bring home.
Dianne, thats a beautiful horse.
We can use your suggestion and fly via the Andes but a bit more inland maybe. The jungle appeals more than the dryer coast.
Chrissy, we will call in and see you and your brother on the way.
Its still not too light here. The sun is very lazy these days.
I did manage to repot all my Pacific Coast irises and some fuchsias yesterday. Today I have a small flax to divide.
Better get my suitcases out ready to leave.
I hope Charleen and Louise are ready for a carpet full of people and animals to arrive later.
I think the carpet may be on its way back from the practice and airing out flight. We should be able to leave in the next day or two.
Better see whats in the kitchen for nibbles while I pack food for the trip.
Try some of this yummy Chocolate Meringue Cake.
Happy days
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America