Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: Seachanger picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright Seachanger

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
Seachanger wrote:
g_whizz wrote:anybody interested in brilliant liliums,take a look at this:
http://z5suburbangardener.blogspot.com/2010/10/hupla-lilies....

Anthony, she mentions seeds from a friend in Australia, is that you?...she certainly is a keen gardener...lovely site.

I will make some Pumpkin soup, to keep us warm in the Antarctic.....and I have just discovered a new yarn called Snowball...so I will knit really fast and make a scarf for all....only joking of course...I only knit when I am watching tv in the winter, it takes me ages to finish anything..
I have rugs that I started years ago.....only do craft when the bug bites and that's not to often...but I love new types of yarn such as Snowball.
I showed it to my mother and she loves it, so I told her that I would knit her a scarf, she knows that she might have a long wait...

This message was edited May 17, 2011 2:10 PM

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America