Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Sue, you are waving at the empty carpet. The naughty thing did a quick whizz around all over the place before coming back from the 'practice' run. I am just taking off now to go get Colleen . Dianne get ready to jump on as we zoom past on the way to Anthony.
It was fine here yesterday and quite a bit warmer than has been although I was not taking my jumper off.
I moved the plants from where I am going to have my salvias . The irises are now out along the road near the gate and the other few plants are in the orchard among the trees. The the irises were some that were growing from odd bits I had left after the big move. of all the main plants. They should look pretty out there later. I can now have a special place for the salvias to grow between the trees and shrubs. Hopefully they will like it and be sheltered from too much wind.
I had better leave out something for those not coming on the carpet.
I am off to load my bags .
Get ready Colleen.
Anthony, have Cocky ready soon.
Charleen and Louise, I dont know when we will arrive . It depends on which way we travel and where we stop.
See you all soon. Try these Brownies.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America