Photo by Melody
It's time now to VOTE in our 14th annual photo contest! Voting ends November 7, so be sure to cast your votes for your favorites in each category here. Good luck to all contestants!

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. After a lovely feed at Anthonys place, we are all bright eyed and ready to go. I seem to recall hearing thunder in the night, but maybe that was Anthony and Colleen snoring. Maybe it was Tilly. lol
We gave the wine a miss and enjoyed a lovely cuppa instead while browsing around Anthonys liliums.
We are off today to pick up Teresa , if shes ready. I hope we dont get any of the shaking while we land. The carpet may get frightened and take off again.
Teresa, are you ready for us ?
Yesterday was fine in my garden and a bit of tidying was done. Marvellous what elves can do if you leave them in charge of your gardens.
I hope the Tea Room is being opened. I'm sure Chrissy will welcome any visitors there.
Marlene and Elaine. We will see you soon. Then on to Sue and Pam if they are coming with us. I cannot see Sue missing out on seeing the broms in South America.
Anthony is Cocky ready ? We are going via the ruins of Port Arthur .
We should get to NZ for tea.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America