Photo by Melody
Guess what time it is? It's time for the DG County Fair! Now in it's sixth year, enter your blue-ribbon photos or mouth-watering recipes for a chance to win a gift subscription! Click here here to get all the details, dates and entry rules.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The elves tell me there was a light sprinkle of rain at my place and it was windy through the night.
The dear little fellows went out yesterday and gathered a large armful of bracken fronds . The fronds are now sheltering all my small salvias in case of frost.
Anthony, I hope you were not too overdone . We dont want a boiled Anthony. I hope you didnt take Cocky in with you.
Colleen, that was some of the nicest seafood wasnt it ?
I wonder where Dianne went ? She wasnt in the hot springs when I was there.
I did manage to get out in the night and see a kiwi.
It has been lovely seeing parts of NZ and calling in on Teresa.
We should fly off soon and pick up those wanting to come on the rest of the trip. I know Marlene and Elaine are waiting. Not sure who else is coming but they can all jump on as we go.
I had better go find everyone so we can make a start. We can call in to see Chrissy and maybe she will put us onto a great place to have lunch.
Havent heard from Charleen or Louise, so they will get a surprise when we arrive later during the week.
Here we go.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America