Photo by Melody
Congratulations to all our photo contest participants! Check out the winning photos here. We will have the 2015 calendars available to order from Zazzle soon.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. The elves tell me there was a light sprinkle of rain at my place and it was windy through the night.
The dear little fellows went out yesterday and gathered a large armful of bracken fronds . The fronds are now sheltering all my small salvias in case of frost.
Anthony, I hope you were not too overdone . We dont want a boiled Anthony. I hope you didnt take Cocky in with you.
Colleen, that was some of the nicest seafood wasnt it ?
I wonder where Dianne went ? She wasnt in the hot springs when I was there.
I did manage to get out in the night and see a kiwi.
It has been lovely seeing parts of NZ and calling in on Teresa.
We should fly off soon and pick up those wanting to come on the rest of the trip. I know Marlene and Elaine are waiting. Not sure who else is coming but they can all jump on as we go.
I had better go find everyone so we can make a start. We can call in to see Chrissy and maybe she will put us onto a great place to have lunch.
Havent heard from Charleen or Louise, so they will get a surprise when we arrive later during the week.
Here we go.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America