Photo by Melody
Are you ready? It's time for our 14th annual photo contest! Enter your best pictures of the year, for a chance to win a calendar and annual subscription here. Hurry! Deadline for entries is October 21.

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: 77sunset picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright 77sunset

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
77sunset wrote:
Good morning everyone. Where are you all ? I see Anthony and could hear him during the night , even though he was a whole room away in the lovely place we all stayed at.
I was a bit late getting up today, so it looks like everyone has gone off visiting without me. . I will have a quick look around and then we have to fly off , pick up all our passengers and set off to South America.
It is going to be along flight over the ocean, so I hope you all hang on tight.
My elves tell me that it sprinkled rain all day yesterday at home and looks like being the same today.
No jobs will get done outside .
I hope the elves are opening the Tea Room and not getting up to mischief.
Chrissy, I love your garden and I was very good in not taking a single piece. I thought maybe on the way back.
Elaine , your mosaics are so colorful. I love them all.
Aahh . I hear voices. Everyone is getting ready for takeoff hopefully.
I hope they all have lots of food as there are no stops in the ocean for food.
South America, here we come.
Jean.

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America