Photo by Melody

Australian and New Zealand Gardening: ctmorris picture (TEA ROOM # 88)

Communities > Forums

Image Copyright ctmorris

In reply to: TEA ROOM # 88

Forum: Australian and New Zealand Gardening

bookmark
Back to post
Photo of TEA  ROOM  # 88
ctmorris wrote:
Thanks Chrissy for your hospitality. It was lovely to meet your brother and have a look at your brugs. I'll know where to come when I want a ride in a real car. Marlene and Elaine were up bright and early and very eager to get going. Sth America. I might even see some cactus to bring home. We had a beaut of a thunder storm go through here Friday night. Wow was the thunder loud. Nice bit of rain too. Much appreciated. Didn't do too much outside yesterday, a cold wind coming from the north and then swung around and was coming from the sth west by night. Brrrr. I did bring some more more brugs out of the SH. Some are starting to get yellow leaves but most are still nice and green and growing. The Sanguineas are stating to get lots of leaves and are nice and green. Brian's is a lot bigger than mine so hopefully I will get flowers on both this year. I have an Aborea plant so maybe I'll get a flower to pollinate with. If not maybe someone else might send some pollen so I can have another go at pollinating. Last years was a fizzer wasn't it? Never mind at least I know what to look out for now. I hope everyone is well and off we go to explore Sth America. Colleen

We recommend Firefox
Overwhelmed? There's a lot to see here. Try starting at our homepage.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Submit an Article | Terms of Use | Tour | Rules | Privacy Policy | Contact Us ]

Back to the top

Copyright © 2000-2014 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.

Hope for America